You’re encouraged to view and make Appointments by accessing our scheduling calendar. Telehealth (i.e., web-based services) are available via a HIPAA compliant platform. This platform allows clients to schedule appointments wherever they are able to connect to the Internet, and can ease travel time to and from locations, while providing the same high quality of service. Note that in order to use Telehealth (web-based) services, the client must be located in California.
The following commercial insurances and Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) are accepted:
In-Network Accepted Insurance Plans:
- UC Berkeley (SHIP) (Wellfleet)
- Optum / United
- Managed Health Network (MHN)
- Blue Shield of California
- Concern Health
- Claremont Behavioral Services
- Life Works (formerly Morneau Shepell)
- All other services are considered “out of network” and require payment in advance to Peninsula Counseling & Consulting, and you would submit for reimbursement to your insurance network.
For more information about fees, please click here
If you are experiencing any thoughts or plans of harming yourself or to someone else, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), go to the nearest Emergency Room, or call 9-1-1.
If you are experiencing an emotional crisis, please call (650) 644-4454. We’ll do our best to return your call within 24 hours.