Proper care and treatment begin with assembling the right team of committed professionals to partner with you by prioritizing your health and wellness.
Coordinating care needs can be challenging—and even more complex with multiple symptoms to treat. Infusing the core principles of strength, empowerment, and resiliency, we provide supportive services to consumers, family members, and social supports to aid system navigation. Optimal health and wellness begins with an individualized care plan and goal setting. Let us help develop this care plan by providing education, linkage to community resources and specialists, facilitating communication among providers, mobilizing resources, and coordinating care across the continuum.
Providing resource assistance to connect, manage, and improve…
- Primary care and wellness specialists (e.g., physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language, dietitian)
- Skilled nursing, medical respite, home health, caregivers
- Behavioral Health and Co-occurring disorder services (e.g., outpatient, Wellness Centers, Intensive Outpatient Programs “IOP,” Crisis Residential Treatment and Crisis Stabilization Units, Residential, Acute Psychiatry, Sub-acute Psychiatry, Detox)
- Behavioral Health and Care Management teams (e.g., therapist, prescribing provider, coach, peer specialist, social worker, nurse)
- Housing (e.g., board and care, room and board, senior living, memory care, sober living, low income, shelters)
- Finances (e.g., representative payee)
- Legal counsel
- Social support (e.g., coach, peer specialist)
- Managed care networks (i.e., private insurance)
- Advance Directive and Mental Health Advance Directive
- Self-help communities